So Much Choice & Convenience.
There are so many ways to access your funds 24/7 from virtually any location worldwide. It is simply a matter of you choosing to use the various options. Below is a summary of the many
options available to you. You certainly don't need to rely on using the bigger financial institutions to enjoy convenient access!
Visa Debit Card
A few of the key features a Visa Debit Card offers are:
- Access your account from ATMs and EFTPOS facilities across Australia and the world.
- Pay bills by Phone, Internet or BPAY.
- Shop virtually anywhere that has EFTPOS.
- Obtain cash at participating EFTPOS outlets
- Add a Line Of Credit to access extra funds automatically... when you need them!
- All new and exisiting Visa card holders are automatically Registered for the free Verified by Visa service.
Our E*Bank internet banking service puts you in total control. Wherever you have access to the internet you have a secure way to access your funds 24/7 from anywhere in the world. All you really need is internet access. It is also easy to use. .
- All you need is internet access.
- 24/7 access worldwide.
- Easy to use.
- Pay bills via BPAY.
- Easy to setup automatic regular or once off bill payments or electronic transfers.
- Transfer money between your accounts.
- View and print your transaction history.
- Transfer funds to other external accounts.
Similar to internet banking but via your phone.
Our Telephone Banking service is very similar to our internet banking except you can use your mobile or landline
phone. Wherever you have access to a phone you have a secure way to access your funds 24/7 from anywhere in the world. It is also easy to use.
You can pay bills via Bpay, transfer funds, listen to the last few transactions. It is also easy to transfer funds between accounts or to other accounts held at other financial
Our Telephone Banking service is very similar to our internet banking except you can use your mobile or landline phone. Wherever you have access to a phone you have a
secure way to access your funds 24/7 from anywhere in the world. It is also just as easy to use.
- All you need is access to any phone.
- 24/7 access worldwide.
- Easy to use.
- Pay bills via BPAY.
- Transfer money between your own accounts.
- Have recent transactions read back to you.
- Transfer funds to other external accounts.
way to pay bills.
The majority of organisations who send you regular bills typically allow you to make payments using Bpay. At SECU we offer you many ways to pay
these bills via Bpay. You can use your Visa Debit card, internet and telephone phone banking and online via the biller's website using your Visa Debit card. Being able to pay your bills
quickly and easily with total convenience possibly makes paying those 'dreaded' bills just that little bit more pleasant.
Bpay is easy to use, convenient and offered by over 15,000 billers throughout Australia.
The majority of organisations who send you regular bills typically allow you to make payments
using Bpay. At SECU we offer you many ways to pay these bills via Bpay.
- You can use your Visa Debit card.
- Pay via nternet and telephone phone banking.
- Pay online via the biller's website using your Visa Debit card.
- Bpay is quick and easily.
- Possibly makes paying those 'dreaded' bills just that little bit more pleasant.
- Is offered by over 15,000 billers throughout Australia and still growing.
you don't want a Visa debit card.
The perfect alternative to a Visa Debit card. Linked directly to your main savings account, a rediCard card through SECU gives
you access to your funds at virtually any EFTPOS or ATM location. It is also a handy alternative to members who might be too young to qualify for a Visa card.
Plus it gives you all the convenience of a credit card without the extra interest cost. You can apply for a Line of Credit to be linked to your main savings account. This way you only
access credit when your savings balance is nil. Certainly a smarter way to manage credit.
A few of the key features a rediCard has are:
- Access your account from ATMs and EFTPOS facilities across Australia.
- Perfect for young members who may not qualify for a Visa card until older.
- Obtain cash at participating EFTPOS outlets.
- Add a Line Of Credit to access extra funds automatically... for when you need them!
- An alternative debit card for those who don't want a Visa card.
ATMs Fee Free
The list of ATM networks offering the benefit of FREE direct charge ATM access keeps growing. You can use any ATM in Australia using your Visa Debit or rediCard. Even better is when you choose to use an ATM network that does not charge you a direct charge fee.
The range of ATM's offfering you a FEE FREE Direct Charge option are:
- Any rediATM.
- All NAB National Australia Bank ATM.
- Bank of Queensland ATMs branded rediATM.
- Use our ATM finder facility on our home page to locate your nearest direct charge free rediATM!
Your own personal cheque book
Having your own personal cheque book is very handy to pay for things you typically cannot or do not want to pay for via Bpay,
EFTPOS or online. Your SECU Personal Cheque Book is easy to apply for and is linked to your savings account funds.
Having your own personal cheque book is very handy to pay for things
you typically cannot or do not want to pay for via Bpay, EFTPOS or online. Your SECU Personal Cheque Book is easy to apply for and is linked to your savings account funds.
- Easy to apply for.
- Perfect for paying for things you cannot or do not want to pay via Bpay, EFTPOS or online.
- Automatically reminds you when to obtain a replacement cheque book.
- Linked to the funds in your savings account.
Easy to arrange payroll and other payments.
It is easy to arrange all or part of your pay to be credited directly into your savings account. You can also
arrange any other type of regular payments or Government benefits to be credited automatically. All you need to do is provide the organisation paying you our BSB:802-820 number and your own SECU Membership number... easy!
It is easy to arrange all or part of your pay to be credited
directly into your savings account. You can also arrange any other type of regular payments or Government benefits to be credited automatically.
All you need to do is provide the organisation paying you our BSB:802-820
number and your own SECU Membership
- Easy to arrange.
- Simply provide our BSB number and your own membership number.
- Accept pay and other regular payments, including Government benefits.
- Have all or part of your pay credited.
Cash Passport Card
Hints & Tips
You can access all your account information at www.cashpassport.com/multi
- Obtaining card balances and statements
- Locating the nearest MasterCard ATM
- Travel budgeting tips
24/7 Global Emergency Assistance
Customer support is available through the Cash Passport 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance service which provides a range of services including providing card balances, replacement of lost or stolen cards, emergency cash**** to anywhere in the world, translator services, help finding legal or medical support and sending a message home. The list of global toll free phone numbers is set out below and is on the back of the Cash Passport card. Alternatively, the customer can seek assistance on-line by visiting www.cashpassport.com/multi
Cash Passport – retrieving any balance of funds left on the card on your return
To retrieve the remaining balance on the card, simply complete the Cash Passport Encashment Form located at www.cashpassport.com/multi and fax to 03 9282 0302 Cash outs are processed within 2 business days. Note: Cash Outs of foreign cards will be converted to AUD at the prevailing exchange rate prior to crediting to the customers bank account. Or simply access funds via a local MasterCard ATM machine.
****Emergency cash replacement (up to the amount available on your card), anywhere in the world, normally within 20 minutes, though in some remote locations this could take up to 24 hours. Access Prepaid Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL/ACL 240984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com/multi before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.
- Traveller’s Cheques are accepted at thousands of locations worldwide, including banks and bureaux de change.
- In some countries they can be used to pay directly for goods and services.
- Traveller’s Cheques are more secure than cash and are a convenient way to carry money overseas.
- They are easy to carry, are refundable and are excellent for budgeting purposes.
- They are the perfect complement to local currency and Cash Passport cards.
- If you have any unused Traveller’s Cheques, you can keep them for your next trip - they have no expiration date.
Western Union Business Solutions - The financial products referred to in this communication are provided by Western Union Business Solutions (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 24 150 129 749 AFSL 404092, trading as Western Union Business Solutions ("WUBS"), under its agreement(s) with SECU. Fees, charges, terms and conditions apply.
- Order your foreign currency ahead of time before leaving Australia.
- Take the hassle out of queues at the airport.
- Australia’s largest range of currencies and denominations.
- Major currencies such as US Dollars, British Pounds, Euro and New Zealand Dollars can be made available for pick up in normally less than one week.
- We also repurchase your unused foreign currency when you return from your overseas trip.
It's important for you to consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement ("PDS") and any other relevant WUBS documents before you decide whether or not a financial product is right for you. A PDS is available from each financial product issued by WUBS from SECU or on the compliance section at www.business.westernunion.com.au Any advice provided above is general and does not take account of your personal objectives, financial situation or needs.
This communication has been prepared solely for informational purposes and does not in any way create any binding obligations. The relationship relating to the financial products referred to in this communication are solely between you and SECU. No representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, express or implied, are made in this communication.
Western Union Business Solutions is an operating division of the Western Union Company. Western Union is the issuer of the financial products referred to in this communication.
Travelex* - Travelex Limited (ABN 36 004 179 953, AFSL 222 444) is the supplier of foreign cash and arranges for the issue of travellers cheques on behalf of American Express Travel Related Services Company Inc.
The list of access options is almost endless:
- You are always welcome to visit our branch located in the (Camellia Business Peninsula)
- If you work in the Rosehill Industrial Estate (Camellia Business Peninsula) you don't need to visit Parramatta!
- You can make deposits at any National Australia Bank branch.
- Easy to arrange payroll or other payment credits.
- Simple to setup periodical payments, direct credits and debits.
- Internet and telephone banking options.
- ATM and EFTPOS access plus Bpay..
- Choice of Visa or rediCard debit cards.
- Personal Cheque Book option.
- You really do have complete 24/7 convenience!
For a copy of our Conditions of Use booklet please click here.